Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dreamt in HK :)

I had some dreams while in hong kong. I dreamt twice, that I got into a fight with pyq. The first time it was something over koko crunch, The second time he was strangling me. Was I thinking too much about him?

Oh well. Anyway I also dreamt that I was in this year 3 class and i had to fill in the date of a worksheet. But i lost track of time and didn't noe the date. I asked ppl and everyone gave me a different answer. And just then for some reason serene ang came in, and brought 6 of us to this veg stall i usually go to in aljunied in a mini bus as she wanted to convert all of us into buddhist. So anyway she forced us to eat but i din feel like eating coz i was very sad because i didn't know what the date was

I had also this dream when I was in a com lab and some guy used a doraemon gadget to change the period(lesson). And then it changed into el class and mr valles and the class was at my house. THe class was a mixture of pri school friends and nushs friends, which i could onli remember joelle being there and also this friend of mine called joshua.

mr valles told us to split into teams (2) for a debate and all the guys went one side and the girls the other. And all the girls ran into my room and played with the soft toys and some started sleeping and i wasn't vry happy because they were touching my stuff. and they guys went into the computer room coz of the computer. zzz

No comments: