Monday, December 8, 2008

A dream in a dream in a dream

The plane shook violently.

As I saw the plane descending at a steep angle towards the runway, passengers braced. I covered my head with one head and continued eating my chocolate with the other.

Crash.

I woke up with a start...in the plane. Just then the air turned turbulent, the plane shook violently as I chewed on my chocolate. Ahead was a sea of terrace houses with just a small patch of empty space before it. The plane is never going to make a good landing with that space.

And I was right. Surprisingly, only the cockpit caught fire. Even so, the cabin was in a wreck. I got myself out of it and did one of those reverse chin ups which lowered my bruise covered body down those walls which seperated individual terrace houses.

I thought it was quite a good job for me to get out of that wreck before the fire spread furthur.

I walked along the avenue and saw a house with a gigantic soft toy lion which can move and had life roaring bound by a gate at a house just across the main road it was really frightening. It was a little taller than 3 storeys. I walked in the other direction and found a house in which some of my friends were there. The only people I could remember who were there were hk and jk. The people there said that they had to set off for some place but before going, they had to go to the toilet, and there was no toilet in the house. but I didn't really care. So all of us set out for the place we had to go to.

It was then I realised that we had to walk out of the gate onto the main road where the lion was. I was very scared, but realising that everyone was leaving me behind, I gathered my courage and walked past the lion. It went smoothly.

As our journey continued, I thought I might take some pictures as a memory. I took a picture of that burning inferno of a plane lying in some distance. Black Fumes rose out of the air and i could see the top of the broken plane. So there.

As we continued walking, I felt myself drift into another realm, but the same people were around me, with the same purpose, to get to the 'place'. But my surroundings were different, it was a green meadow with a pavement leading through it. As we walked, I decided to show cmc the picture of the burning plane. I took out my camera.

He asked if i was sure there was a plane crash, because he did not see any. Perhaps I was dreaming? To confirm this, I checked if the picture was there. It was not. All I saw was a collection of jk's photos and weird postures. Cmc was laughing like crap, and I was reassured, the plane crash which seemed so real was all a dream...

And then this whole dream which contained the dream and the dream in the dream ended.

No comments: