Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scary and dramatic dream

A few days ago I had a blocked nose. It was quite bad.

I went to sleep and started dreaming that a book store monster wanted everyone to buy books from the store so she can get $$$$$. So the monster hypnotised everyone and told them to go and buy books.

Then the monster came to me and wanted to hypnotise me. So i got hypnotised, but my willpower was so strong tat i remained semi concious while hypnotised. I was aware of my actions but cannot control them. And being hypnotised felt like breathing a lot slower without getting breathless (but tat was actually because of my blocked nose). And so i went to the store , but told the monster tat I did not get much money every week so no money to buy books. And he let me off.

The end

No comments: